A Proven Path to All the Success and Money You Will Ever Need in the Most Elite Job of the Pharma Industry
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR PROGRESS, CAREER & MONEY. NOW!
Pharma Brand Manager is the most elite and high paying job in the Indian Pharma Industry. A Brand Manager is also called the brain of the organization. The job comes with Prestige, Style, Respect, Money and Privilege.
This book is for:
- Current pharma brand managers and above who want to improve and progress in their career and command money.
- Learn advanced foundation skills/strategies on: professionalism, branding, communications, creativity, field, promotional inputs, differentiation, moving up, metrics, brand plan, NPD, customer, money skills, strategy, expenses, tactics,
- The MBA student who wants to become a brand manager and wants to learn the ways to prepare for it.
- Those Pharm students who are not aware of this career option, and also those who want to become a Pharma Brand Manager, but have not planned for it yet.
- The Pharm/Science graduate who has joined as Professional Service Representative and wants to become a brand manager.
It is the most exhaustive book you will ever need as a brand manager. It contains only true case studies that will help you build your career. This book is a must have as a desktop reference. It will guide you throughout your journey in Pharma Brand Management.
About the Author:
Manish Khandpekar is a B.Pharm (The Bombay College of Pharmacy) and PGDBA (Marketing) from Mumbai with 22 years of experience in the top organizations like Zydus & Ipca. He joined as a medical representative and went on to become a vice president in 15 years. From managing small brands to building 100-500 crore value brands, he has had sustainable competitive experience in marketing, sales and as operations head.
PRACTICAL, PRESCRIPTIVE, EXHAUSTIVE, EDUCATIVE, VALUABLE TOOL and with ALL REAL LIFE EXAMPLES – A MUST HAVE IN LIBRARY for every pharma brand management professional.
- GANESH NAYAK I EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR I ZYDUS CADILA I
(Global Testimonials Inside: Allergan, Accord Singapore, Arrotex Australia, Abbott, Apex, Alkem, Astra KF, Bristol Meyer Squibb New York CMA, Biocon, DRL, Glenmark, Ipca, F. Hoffmann La-Roche AG Switzerland, Indegene, Intas, Merck KGaA, Sanofi, Tablets India, Troikaa, Torrent, Theryco, Wockhardt, Zydus etc)
Website : www.manishkhandpekar.com